4. The Indian community had and still has many grievances which were not attended to for a long time. Dato' Samy Vellu is certainly not known for accepting constructive criticisms from within the MIC. As such a vast majority of Indians have no where to go when they have complaints to make, or help to ask for.
8. During the election RTM 1 showed Anwar dancing and singing, every night, immediately after the news. While this did not influence Anwar's more religious supporters, within PAS, who do not watch the BN TVs anymore, the non-Muslims, particularly Indians have a chance to see Anwar's performance, every night, as a Bollywood superstar.
9. Somehow Anwar's dancing and singing seems to be more convincing than Samy Vellu's effort at proving that he is more Hindu than the Hindraff, by erecting a golden statue of Murugan at Batu Cave, which is the tallest statue of any diety in the world, which is welcomed by Islam Hadhari.
10. That was Shabery Chik's contribution to the defeat of Shahrizat at the hand of Anwar's daughter.
11. Unless and until Dato' Samy Vellu leaves the MIC's political scene, any gimmick, such as demanding more seats in the cabinet, will fall on deaf ears. Dato' Samy is a liability to BN. His days are over.
13. What should the government do to save the Indians. The government should not wait for Dato' Samy to leave the MIC leadership before mobilising the anti-corruption agency. The anti-corruption agency should investigate Dato' Samy now.
15. A younger version of Dato' Samy Vellu is also found in UMNO. He is no other than KJ, the son in law of the previous Prime Minister. Having destroyed Pak Lah the son in law of Pak Lah is staying on to finish his job of destroying UMNO's future.
17. Just as the leaders of MCA, Gerakan and UMNO are gone Dato' Samy Vellu should follow them.
18. KJ should call it quit to give UMNO a future.