INDRA GANDHI HURT BY MARGARETT THATCHER
1. Many years ago Mrs. Margarett Thatcher, who was then the Prime Minister of Britain, visited India to attend a conference on the subject of 'women of the world'. The conference was chaired by another lady Mrs. Indra Gandhi, the Prime Minister of India.
2. In her welcoming speech Mrs. Indra Gandhi boasted that India is the biggest democratic nation in the world. She claimed that she was proud to be India's Prime Minister.
3. Mrs. Bandaranaike was another important lady present at that conference. She was the Prime Minister of Sri Lanka.
14. In India the former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, Jayalalita, stated, "Just as Indra Gandhi created Bangladesh, we will create a separate Eelam'. Her remarks came just before the Sri Lankan government declared victory over the LTTE. As head of her All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) Jayalalitha is expected to be part of a future coalition government of India.
15. She is calling for India to fight a war against Sri Lanka to create a separate Tamil Eelam.
16. What about the Tamils of Malaysia?
18. The Vice President of PAS, Dato' Husam Musa has confirmed that he is a friend and not a follower of Dato' Seri Anwar. This is Husam's greatest b. s.. He claimed that his common bondage with Dato' Seri Anwar is the 'struggle to topple UMNO'. The Hindraf leader, P. Uthayakumar, wrote in his circular dated 26th April, 2009, before his expulsion from Kemunting Detention Camp, that he too intended to 'topple UMNO'.
19. Now that Prabhakaran is shot dead there is logic in Uthayakumar's declaration to the Associated Press that 'armed struggle is out of the question'.
20. Let us believe that the other released leaders of Hindraff, M. Manoharan ( DAP MP for Kota Shah Alam ), L. Vasanthakumar, Ganapathi Rao and R. Kenghadharan are not going to follow Colonel Soosai.
21. It is important to remember that the Tamil Tigers are here in Malaysia. Probably dressed in other uniforms.
22. There are also reasons to believe that the Tigers have a role in inspiring some of the more brutal robberies that have taken place in this country.
23. After all whether they are Tigers or Lions they need funds to buy weapons. Limited funds will bring in limited weapons.
24. Being associated with India the LTTE cannot hope for assistance from such countries as China who regards India as a rival.
25. China chose to help Sri Lanka.
26. Only yesterday there was a demonstration at the Chinese Embassy in Kuala Lumpur where about 100 Tamils condemned China for providing weapons to Sri Lanka to defeat the Tamil Tigers. If they are non citizens they should go home. If they are locals then they should fill in the places recently vacated at Kemunting detention camp.
27. Let us see how peacefull will the street protests by the Hindrafs be.
28. What is the role of the new Malaysia Makkal Sakti political party formed by some top leaders of the Hindraf. Its President, former Hindraf national coordinator R. S. Thanenthiran has vowed of not having street protests anymore.
29. Thanenthiran's intended meeting with the Prime Minister Dato' Seri Najib might end up with something substantive provided Dato' Seri Samy Vellu's veto power, against bringing any new party into BN, can be resolved.
30. Thanenthiran's meeting with Dato' Seri Anwar will only result in Dato' Seri Anwar inviting him into the Pakatan Rakyat without actually benefitting the Indian community until, such distant and unlikely future, when Dato' Seri Anwar's becomes the Prime Minister.
31. In order to help Dato' Seri Anwar to get into the PM's chair the new party must revoke its vow of not participating in future street demonstrations. Dato' Seri Anwar needs them to demonstrate in order to achieve his burning ambition.
33. It is important to note that in his 26th April's pamphlet Uthayakumar denied having any expectation of being compared to either Mahatma Gandhi or Nelson Mandela. God forbids... Who is going to do that? These are great leaders for peace.
34. But one does not need to be great to emulate Prabhakaran of LTTE.